Monday, September 23, 2013

FAMILY FD: UNIT ONE

The Family: A Proclamation to the World

(Unit One)

1) We, the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, solemnly proclaim that
1. marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that
2. the family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children.  

Who said this?
Why?

Do I believe God exists?
What is He like?
Does He speak to prophets?
Are there really authorized reprentatives of God?
If so, what else do they say?

Do I really believe God has a plan?
Or do I think I need to make up my own plan?
What is God's plan?
What is a "family"?

Do I actually think I have  eternal destiny?
Am I the child of God?
Do I believe that?

Seriously?

Do I act like a child of a divine being?
Is my Father pleased with how I act?

If you know me at all you know I always ask a lot of questions.
Sometimes I find answers.
Sometimes I don't.

I found some answers to some of these questions (and others).
Now I have more questions!




No comments:

Post a Comment