Wednesday, September 24, 2014

LIVING AFTER THE MANNER OF HAPPINESS

If you haven't yet heard Elder Jeffery R Holland's BYU-I devotional, from September 2014, 'Living After the Manner of Happiness' please listen to his words.

Seriously - this half hour talk will be the source of profound change in your life. You may never be the same again.

We have been instructed by an apostle of the Lord - not to mention that he quotes 6 famous people about happiness, and Lynn G Robbins who should be famous for his recipe for [family] disaster! 

"Put tempers on medium heat, stir in a few choice words, and bring to a boil; continue stirring until thick; cool off; let feelings chill for several days; serve cold; lots of leftovers."

I looked up the quote by Elder Robbins.
He spoke in April 1998, General Conference.
I am left ashamed that I have ever been guilty in any way, EVER, of what is described in Robbin's 7 1/2 minute talk.
I am sure I can do better than I have done in the past. 
It will take effort, but it will bless me and others.

Elder Holland can change our lives.
Please listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment